Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Break

And now that your coffee is really cold...

Spring Break...a visit with Isabel!! I couldn't wait!!
Esme couldn't wait. We were counting down the days...
 Finally, it was time. Time to go to the airport and pick her up. I was trying hard to keep the secret, but Aaron told me I had let it slip more than once. Esme hadn't noticed though. Izzie texted me and said she'd arrived. I announced "they're here!" Aaron nudged me reminding me to be careful what I said. The truck was loud though and Esme didn't hear. We pulled up to the airport, departures because Izzie couldn't find the exit for arrivals, and then...
                                   
she wondered why I was taking a picture of her.








                                                                   SURPRISE!!!!!!!

 Esme's best friend, Eliza got off that airplane too! It was AWESOME! This secret was so hard to keep, for so long!!



a sister

and a best friend



And we get to keep them for 9 whole days!!!!



4 comments:

  1. omigosh. that made me cry!!!!! what an awesome moment. i hope there were at least a few more as lovely during your week!
    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just too beautiful!! How great that you got pics of all the faces in all their emotions!! I hope those happy, warm feelings lasted all week!! What beautiful girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. worth the wait. for. sure. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have happy warm feelings all week! It was such a good good visit. I didn't want it to end. You know how you usually feel ready by the end of a visit to get back to your regular times, That didn't come with the end of this visit, that was how I started it.

    ReplyDelete